Without all your teeth, chewing and eating can destabilize your bite and cause you discomfort. This generally leads to uneven wear on your remaining teeth, but there is also the propensity for your teeth to start shifting. Ultimately, this can mean you will be dealing with even more missing teeth in the future.
Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing or badly diseased teeth. A dental implant offers comfort, support, and stability. And hands down, it is as close to a natural tooth that a tooth restoration can be.
There are many benefits to dental implants:
- Dental implants restore your ability to chew food properly.
• They fill out a face that may otherwise look sunken in because of missing teeth.
• They don’t need to be removed for overnight cleaning and soaking.
• No adhesives are needed.
• You’ll feel more confident to show off your smile to the world.
• Each implant is created to fit in perfectly with the look of the rest of your teeth.
Dental implants are not for everyone, but if you’re in good health, have healthy gums, and have enough bone structure to support an implant. A simple visit to our office will reveal if a dental implant is the best option to restore your smile to its absolute best.
If you are considering dental implants, call our Gush Etzion, Beit Shemesh And Jerusalem office today at 720-398-0949 or fill out the form on our website so you can come meet with a dental implant dentist and start on the path to a confident and healthy smile.